Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Not dead, just busy!

So, I've been MIA in the blogging world lately. I thought surely life would settle down after graduation, but I guess that was a myth I'd bought into, because it surely hasn't. I'm planning the wedding of my dreams (which is turning out according to my plan ONLY by the grace of God-- which has thus far been amazing.) I have a new baby kitten, a graduation present from the aforementioned fiance and his family. Her name is Divinity, but as BBT said in "Leaving Church", "there is no mastering divinity." Indeed-- this little pipsqueek has a mind of her own! I'll get around to posting pics soon!

Now, here I am, visiting the folks in VA, and trying to get my feet out of fairytale land and back into preacher land, because I, unthinkingly, signed myself up to supply preach this sunday. I love the annointing text (Luke 7), but had I not been told I was to preach the lectionary, I'm not sure I would have. And now, I'm supposed to be creating a sermon, but it's just not going anywhere. It appears my brain is elsewhere!

No comments: